I created a community account before June 23, 2015, and now I can’t log in. What do I do now?
We’ve improved the sign-in process for our website. Before you can sign in to kcm.org you’ll need to re-register. We know that changing things can be a hassle, so we’ve tried to make this a simple change.
- Click the ‘Register’ link from the top right-hand side of our website.
- Enter the email address you used to access your community account. Click the ‘Register’ button.
- Update your personal information—you can even use the exact same password you used before.
- Now, check your email inbox for a message from Kenneth Copeland Ministries and verify your email address.
- That’s it! You’ll be able to access your community profile, previous discussions, likes and photos.