Six Truths to Help You Face Your Future With Confidence
Do you ever wonder what God desires for your life? Do you want to know His perfect will for you? Do you want to know Him better so you can face your life and situations with confidence? Well, here are six things God wants you to know about Him and the way He operates on earth.
- God reveals His will through His Word. Romans 12:2 says, “Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” As you study and put God’s Word into practice, you will come to understand God’s will for your life.
- Jesus and God’s Word are one. John 1:1, 14 says, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and The Word was God.... And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us.” As you learn to make Jesus and His Word Lord over your life, you will be successful.
- God’s perfect will is for all people to be saved and to come into the knowledge of the truth. In 1 Timothy 2:3-4, Peter explains that God doesn’t want anyone to be separated from Him. Thankfully, through Jesus’ death and resurrection, He’s provided an antidote to that separation.
- The Bible is God’s written testimony of what He has already prepared for His children. The Word is God’s way of teaching His family how to operate in His thoughts and His ways so that they can enjoy all that the lordship of Jesus offers.
- The Bible is more than a history book; it is God speaking to you now. God’s Word is alive. It is the living voice from heaven. You can fearlessly act on the written Word of God, just as you would if Jesus called your name and spoke with you personally (Hebrews 4:12)!
- Faith is acting on the Word of God. The Father wants you to live out His Word because it brings freedom. Jesus said, “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free” (John 8:32). “Thy word is truth” (John 17:17).
God desires for you to know Him. He wants a relationship with you through His Son Jesus Christ. To achieve that, He provided His Word. Begin to think about these truths that God desires for every believer to know. As you do, His will for your life will become crystal clear. You won’t be confused about what God desires for you. You’ll be confident in what His Word has told you!